Name and contact details of the controller
Tel.: +49 2192 93796-0
Fax: +49 2192 93796-19
Collection and storage of personal and type and purpose of their use
When you access our website, the browser used on your terminal device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until automatic deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer
- Date and time of access
- Name and URL of the file accessed
- Website from which the access was made (referrer URL)
- Browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider
The aforementioned data is processed by us for the following purposes:
- Guarantee of a smooth connection set-up of the website
- Guarantee of a comfortable use of our website
- Evaluation of system security and stability
- And other administrative purposes
Transfer of Data
We do not transfer your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We will only disclose your personal data to third parties if:
- You have given your express consent in accordance with Art. 6(1)(a) GDPR
- The sharing in accordance with Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR is required to establish, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest that requires protection with regard to the non-transfer of your data
- In case that a legal obligation exists for the sharing in accordance with Art. 6(1)(c) GDPR
- This is legally permitted and required for the performance of a contract with you in accordance with Art. 6(1)(b) GDPR
These cookies enable us to automatically recognise that you have already been with us when you visit our website again. These cookies are automatically deleted after a defined period of time. The data processed by cookies is necessary for the aforementioned purposes to protect our legitimate interests and those of third parties in accordance with Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR. Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a notice always appears before a new cookie is created. However, the complete deactivation of cookies may mean that you cannot use all the functions of our website.
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are carried out on the basis of Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR. We use these tracking measures as we want to ensure the needs-appropriate design and continuous optimisation of our website. At the same time, we use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimising our services for you. These interests are to be regarded as legitimate as defined by the aforementioned regulation. The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
For the purpose of demand-oriented design and continuous optimisation of our website, we use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter "Google"). In this context, pseudonymised usage profiles are created and cookies are used (see point "Cookies"). The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as
- Browser type / version
- Operating system used
- Referrer URL (the previously visited page)
- Host name of the accessing computer (IP address)
- Time of server request
is transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
This information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services associated with the use of the website and the internet for the purposes of market research and demand-oriented design of these internet pages. This information may also be transferred to third parties if this is required by law or if third parties process this data on our behalf. Under no circumstances is your IP address merged with other Google data. The IP addresses are anonymised so that an allocation is not possible (IP masking). You can prevent the installation of cookies by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser, however please note that if you do this you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website. You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google, by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en). As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can also prevent the collection of data by Google Analytics by clicking on this link. An opt-out cookie will be set, which prevents the future collection of your data when visiting this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again. Further information on data protection in connection with Google Analytics can be found, for example, in the Google Analytics help (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en).
Wer liefert was?
For analysis and marketing purposes, allomess uses products and services that are provided by Visable GmbH (www.visable.com) in cooperation with the latter. For this purpose, tracking pixel technology and cookies are used to collect, process and store data in order to create at least pseudonymised and, where possible and reasonable, completely anonymised usage profiles. The collected data, which may initially still contain personal data, is transmitted to Visable or collected directly by Visable and used there to create the above-mentioned usage profiles. Visitors to this website are not personally identified and no other personal data is merged with the usage profiles. If IP addresses are identified as personal, they are deleted immediately. You can object to the forms of processing described here at any time with effect for the future:
Exclude from Tracking (Note: Link sets a 1st-party cookie for an opt-out)
Social Media Plug-ins
We use social plug-ins on our website on the basis of Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR in order to raise awareness of our company. The underlying promotional purpose is to be regarded as a legitimate interest within the meaning of the GDPR. The responsibility for data protection-compliant operation is to be ensured by their respective providers. We integrate these plug-ins using the so-called two-click method in order to protect visitors to our website as best as possible.
Rights of data subjects
You have the right:
- In accordance with Art. 15 GDPR to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details
- In accordance with Art. 16 GDPR to demand the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us without delay
- In accordance with Art. 17 GDPR to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims
- In accordance with Art. 18 GDPR to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR
- In accordance with Art. 20 GDPR to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another controller
- In accordance with Art. 7 (3) GDPR to revoke your consent at any time. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent for the future, and
- In accordance with Art. 77 GDPR to complain to a supervisory authority. In general, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence, workplace or our company headquarters for this purpose
Right to object
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR as there are reasons relating to your particular situation or where the objection is against direct advertising. In the last case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying a particular situation. If you would like to make use of your right of revocation or objection, it is sufficient to send an e-mail to: info(a)allomess.de.
We use the widespread SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in connection with the highest encryption level supported by your browser when visiting the website. Usually this is 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is encrypted by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser. We also use appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
This data protection declaration is currently valid and was updated in May 2018. It may become necessary to amend this data protection declaration as a result of the further development of our website and offers due to changes in legal or official requirements. You can access and print out the current data protection declaration at any time at https://www.allomess.en/privacy-policy.